Le Néant - KASSIOPEIA Index du Forum

Le Néant - KASSIOPEIA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What Is The Minimum Size For A Facebook Profile Picture

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Néant - KASSIOPEIA Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Présentation ;)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
charratio

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Is The Minimum Size For A Facebook Profile Picture Répondre en citant

What Is The Minimum Size For A Facebook Profile Picture
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reply Louise Myers says July 4, 2017 at 11:59 AM That link is to the page you are on. Reply Keri says June 4, 2017 at 8:13 PM Thank you for this post! I have been working on cleaning up my pinterest boards and had old image sizes and it looks wonky. Read all the details here, or jump to Twitter section below. In 2018, the ideal Facebook profile photo size is 360 x 360 pixels. First Name Email Address We use this field to detect spam bots. In particular i am trying to make a Closed Social Group, (basically a Create Group right from inside my Personal Page.) for just my friends and I to talk about Hockey (and perhaps knitting! ), but again the concern in half the group is buried in their iPhone while the other half on a computer. Reply Louise Myers says October 25, 2017 at 8:10 AM Would love to see your post, sounds interesting! Email me a link when finished. Share on Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn or Pinterest or Google+ . Obviously youve tried making a small file size, so I dont have any other suggestions! Good luck with it. I use Canva which automatically sizes what you are creating, for example, a Facebook cover, Facebook post, email header and even print, but they dont cover much on LinkedIn and miss some others. Recommended: 1200 x 675. Ive been using it ever since (although I have used Canva to create a collage header for several of my events.) Reply Louise Myers says January 10, 2018 at 12:36 PM Thanks again! Reply Older Comments Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Reply DA says June 16, 2017 at 1:18 AM Hi There, I think what you did here is great, and I thank you! May I ask about sizes for the several different kind of Facebook Pages. Your Page's cover photo:. would love for you to stick around. There is Best answer: Wait. Your post says 1602 x 500 for Facebook Group covers. I suspect that the cover image proportions work for mobile. Example.. Startup Best Industries Funding Incubators Business Plans Naming Home-Based Business The UPS StoreView Grow Strategy Operations Sales Marketing Customer Service Franchises Build ChaseInk View Mercedes-Benz VansView Lead Company Culture Productivity Public Speaking Hiring HR/Benefits Women Entrepreneurs Rising Stars T-MobileView Innovate Creativity Invent Design Pivot Technology Cloud Computing Social Media Security Big Data Money Bootstrapping Crowdfunding Venture Capital Borrowing Business Models Personal Finance Inc. I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. Ill update as quickly as possible! How Do I Get Images to These Sizes? Q: Do you have recommendation for how to get photos these desired image sizes? I am using iPhoto and I am not getting exact dimensions you describe. Or as per your example, 1024576 not 512. I especially like the effective date on the bottom right. Ive export flyer with W:578px and H:400px and post it, but the image especially text get a few blurry on IOS mobile view Reply Louise Myers says May 23, 2017 at 11:21 AM I would definitely use a larger size than that. No problem except the number listed was an old number of mine that I no longer have access to. 700 Chicago, IL 60603 1.866.878.3231 . Please try again. Reply George says April 24, 2017 at 1:54 PM Hello Louise, I really need your help. Facebook Group Cover photo size: 1640 x 859 minimum, this post helps you optimize for mobile and desktop. They keep changing the system, but at this moment, this is what works. If you go back to your original, non-jpg file and save as PNG-24 and that doesnt work, you could also try recreating the file at double the resolution (and save as PNG-24) 5a02188284
facebook text emoticons codesinstall free facebook for blackberryhow to private your information in facebookbuscador facebook argentinano meme code for facebookcual es el link para hackear facebookdownload facebook chat nokia c5-05facebook ask for more permissionshack para avengers alliance facebook 2013 juniodescargar facebook para celular java multipantalla
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Néant - KASSIOPEIA Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Présentation ;) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange